Marketing strategy & consulting
What they wanted
Since bursting onto the accounting scene in 2016 Sempar quickly built a solid reputation and loyal customer base. Growing through word of mouth, they were ready to build their online profile to become more visible, support future growth and make a real difference in the lives of their clients and team.
Fizzing with ideas and enthusiasm to change the accounting world, they wanted someone to help point them in the right direction and keep them focused.
What we did
- Discovery session to get to know their ethos, customers and goals.
- Analysis to learn from their data.
- Marketing strategy to understand their customers, brand messages and content strategy.
- Set-up and reporting to get started and monitor results.
- Project management to organise priorities.
- Project briefs to get the best from their activity.
- Ongoing consulting to help them focus on what's important and take action.
What I loved
- If the show Friends was a workplace, this would be it. The most friendly bunch of people that love sharing adventures and celebrations.
- They do right by their people. They want to make a difference and help their team and clients become the best they can be.
- They're not in it for the glory. They encourage their team to step into the spotlight and follow their dreams. Giving them freedom and support to learn from taking risks and challenging themselves.
Where are they now?
Flipping smashing it. About to hit their first £1 million they're rocketing forward. They've launched a podcast, have a shiny new website on the way and big plans to make an exciting difference in their community.
They've given their all to support businesses through COVID, with an unwavering determination to power through and take care of each other along the way.