Marketing audit & refresh
What they wanted
With local business booming after 5 years building a trusted reputation, Clarkes4Landys turned their thoughts to building a profile online. Getting active on social media and automating their marketing to save time and get their name out to a wider audience ready to expand their business.
They wanted guidance on what to do next to be visible, grow and manage their marketing around a busy workload.
What we did
- Discovery session to get to know their ethos, goals and customers.
- Marketing audit, research and analysis to learn from their data.
- Marketing strategy to help them understand their audience, how to reach them and what to focus on.
- Briefs & guidance for a social media, website and branding refresh to represent their personality and main messages.
What I loved
- The Clarkes4Landys family are friendly, tea-drinking dog lovers.
- They're keen to learn and get stuck in. It's so rewarding seeing a client excitedly run off to put your advice into action.
- As a Land Rover fangirl they're a dream client.
Where are they now?
Business is booming. They've expanded their site to make space for more jobs and offer new services.
With a demanding workload, COVID challenges and families to take care of they're keeping their marketing ticking over. They're still forging ahead and I take my hat off to them for their determination.
What they had to say
“Lauren is friendly and professional with a real positive attitude. She has been extremely helpful and positive for our business and I look forward to working with her in the future.”