14 journal prompts to reset and reflect after a busy month.
Grab ten minutes to think about what you enjoyed last month, what went well, and what you want to focus on this month.
Feel more in control when your brain's mush.
Ponder on these gentle questions to help you...
- Reflect on what went well and what you enjoyed.
- Feel good about what you did.
- Understand and realign your thoughts.
- Set your focus and intentions for the next month.
- Stay on track, try new things and do more of what makes you warm and fuzzy.
Realign your mind
- What made you proud?
- What made you happy?
- What did you enjoy?
- What did you learn?
- How were you courageous?
- How did you take time for yourself?
- What are you excited about?
Focus your intentions
- What went well?
- How could you make it even better?
- How did you help your people?
- What one thing do you want to achieve this month?
- What do you want to do more of?
- What do you want to try?
- What do you want to learn?
Keep it simple and doable. This isn't about giving yourself loads to do.
The important thing is you're taking small steps in the right direction. And focusing your to-do list on the tasks that bring you joy.