Marketing with Purpose: 6-week 1-on-1 strategy workshop for introverts
Marketing is MUCH easier, better and more fun when it has a clear purpose.
Use your introvert superpowers to think, reflect, listen and plan to get the best from your marketing without selling your soul.
We'll work together to understand you, your customers and what makes you happy. I'll show you how to do each step and ask questions designed to get you thinking and extract the best nuggets of knowledge from your brain. You'll then put what you've learnt into practice, turning it into a cringe-free marketing strategy that feels good.
Feel calm, clear and confident showing up as yourself, sharing your knowledge and helping others. Learn how to get started, what to focus on and market your business in a way that's right for you.
This is perfect for you if...
✔ You're an introverted freelancer, marketer or small business owner.
✔ You know marketing is important, but you're not sure where to start.
✔ You want to learn to market your business without doing anything cringey.
✔ You prefer to learn 1-on-1.
✔ You like to have time to think & process things.
✔ You love a deep conversation without the small talk.
✔ You want to use your powers for good.
✔ You're ready to commit the time & effort needed to get the most from your course.
✔ You enjoy relaxed learning with the occasional background dog.
You'll learn how to...
- Set goals that make you happy.
- Understand your customers as real people.
- Plan a clear marketing strategy that's right for you.
- Make all your marketing work together.
- Create content your customers love.
- Stand out where your customers want to hear from you.
- Define your brand's purpose, messaging & personality.
- Set & monitor meaningful targets.
- Make decisions based on research & data, not guesswork.
What to expect
- Weekly strategy lessons, questions & practical exercises designed to get you thinking & take action.
- A gentle helping hand to take positive steps in the right direction.
- A safe space to ask questions without judgement.
- Practical, helpful advice & resources you can put into practice and use forever.
- The confidence to get started & enjoy your marketing.
- No pressure to do anything you're not comfortable with, the whole point is to help you feel ready.
- Stay on track, accountable & focused.
- You're not alone, ask me anything anytime if you get stuck.
What you'll get
- 1 x 15-minute pre-course chat.
- 1 x Welcome questionnaire.
- 6 x 1-hour 1-on-1 strategy lessons via Zoom.
- 6 x Practical exercises.
- 6 x Post-lesson questionnaires to shape your sessions & get the best out of them.
- 6 x Templates to help you learn, plan & save time.
- Feedback on your work & ideas so you know you're on the right track.
- A new found love & excitement for your marketing.
- 🎉 BONUS: 4 x weeks to ask me anything & get feedback after your last session.
How it works
We'll start with a casual chat to get to know each other and see if I'm the right person for what you need. I'll bring set questions so neither of us has to waffle on the fly.
Hooray, we're perfect for each other! Next you'll complete a few short questions to help me learn more about you and what you're looking to get from your course. This helps me tailor your sessions so you get the most from them.
Each week we'll cover one subject (see "You'll learn how to..." above) and follow the same structure. I'll teach you the hows and whys, walk you through how to do it, we'll work together on an example so you can see what it looks like and ask me anything, then I'll set you a task to complete in your own time.
You'll have time to think, reflect, process, plan and work through the tasks at your own pace in the comfort of your own brain. Then come back to me for feedback before moving onto the next subject.
Each of your 6 completed tasks then forms part of your finished marketing strategy.
It'll help you...
- Market as yourself in a way that feels good.
- Work with more clients you love.
- Build a business that makes you warm & fuzzy.
- Focus your time & energy on tasks that bring you closer to your goals.
- Feel confident you're on the right path.
- Make quick decisions that are right for you.
- Spend less time overthinking & more time doing what makes you happy.
- Share you knowledge with the world & help your clients reach their happy place.
But, what if...
The thought of marketing makes me cringe?
Yeah, being public and talking about yourself is scary, I feel you. It's my life goal to make sure you only do what's right for you. That means figuring out who you are, what you love and how you help people. Once you know that your marketing becomes much easier and more fun. I'd even go as far as saying you'll look forward to doing it.
I've never done any marketing, will I be able to do it?
Yes! It's designed for people just like you who are new to marketing.
I'm not great at talking while being watched.
Yeah, me neither. If you need to turn your video off, hug your dog, wear your favourite cosy hoodie to calm pre-Zoom jitters, do it. Your sessions work best via Zoom so we can get to know each other and sometimes share screens, but we're going for comfy and casual. If your dog barks, the doorbell rings, you enjoy an elasticated waistband, there's no judgement here.
How much time will I need to commit?
Around two hours a week for six weeks. One hour for your session and one hour to complete your task. If life gets in the way that's OK, we can move your sessions. Remember though, after your course you'll have loads of exciting things you'll want to do. To get the best from your hard work you'll need to dedicate regular time to marketing.
I'm not the best with technology?
That's OK, I won't give you anything tricky. You'll click one link to access Zoom, all documents will be PDFs, Word or Excel files, and the questionnaires will be online forms (just boxes and buttons) that you can open on mobile or desktop.
Ready to start marketing with purpose? 🎉
6-week strategy workshop for introverts:
£326 (normally £543)
Spots are limited to a maximum of 8 so I can give you the attention you deserve (without my brain melting).